These terms and conditions represent a formal agreement “contract” between the cloud accounting company VôM and the users of the service. The company has the right to make changes to the agreement. You must adhere and comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
VôM is a homegrown accounting software platform that is based out of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. VôM aims to provide “Value of Money” to small businesses that are focused on easily managing their financials. VôM focuses primarily on our clients, by providing anyone that has no background in accounting to ensure they can focus on running their business with ease of mind.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the website does not contain any error, defect, malfunction or corruption, we do not accept responsibility for any damage to or loss of data on the subscriber’s personal computer system, network or server that results from using the website or from downloading any materials that are made available via this website.
- We cannot promise that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free at all times.
- There may also be occasions when access to the website is interrupted for emergency maintenance or repairs or to carry out upgrades to improve the performance or functionality of the website. Access may also be interrupted due to failures of telecommunications links and equipment, which are beyond our control.
Subscription Password and Security
- The subscriber is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his or her password and username.
- The subscriber agrees not to pass the username and the password for the subscription to other users to allow them to access the content. If we become aware that one subscription is being used with multiple users, or multiple users are sharing one account, we will close the account immediately, block any access to the content for that subscriber who has violated the agreement and pursue a claim for reimbursement of losses incurred by such a breach of use.
- The subscriber accepts full responsibility for every activity of the subscriber within the website covered by these terms. The subscriber promises to notify the website owner (VôM) immediately via the email address provided (firstname.lastname@example.org) with this website of any non-authorized use of his/her username and/or password, or of any other violation of security which the subscriber becomes aware of.
- The subscriber can, at any time, change his/her password by following the instruction given by the system.
- If your account is inactive for at least two months (as determined by VôM), we may deactivate your account. Deactivated accounts are not deleted – they are placed in storage and can be restored. We will notify you by email if we decide to deactivate your account. If you know in advance that your account will be inactive at some time and don’t want us to deactivate it, let us know in advance at VôM. reserves the right to charge a data storage fee for storage of the information associated with deactivated accounts. If after your account has been deactivated it stays inactive and we don’t hear from you, we may terminate it at any time and without notice.
- Subscription is for a limited period only (e.g. 12 months) and is automatically renewed. Annual renewals can only be initiated and authorized by the subscriber, who must re-register for a new subscription period.
- The subscriber cannot cancel their subscription once they have agreed to a period of subscription. Equally, a subscriber cannot upgrade from one period to another, but must complete the one period and re-register for another.
- All the content on this site (texts, illustrations, audio files) and the site itself are owned by VôM. No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, re-engineered or re-created without the prior consent of the owner VôM
- If you register for an account on the VôM, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Services (“Registration Data”); and (b) promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to VôM, to ensure it remains true, accurate and complete.
- Data and any other information you provide to VôM, to ensure it remains true, accurate and complete.
- VôM is not liable for any data that a company registers into its the system. VôM encourages all users to maintain and update accurate information whether internally or shared with third parties.
- You will only use the service for lawful purposes, and you will not use the services to send or store any illegal or fraudulent materials.
- All Invoices created must have your company’s VAT Number.
- The data provided by any user is private and will be not shared with any third party without the user’s consent.
- All subscriptions are payable on demand on monthly registration.
- Payment of the subscriptions can only be made by a valid Credit/Debit Card and the subscriber must provide details of the same when he or she makes an order for the services.
- We retain the right to amend the prices for subscriptions without notice. Any amendment or change in the subscription charge will only be valid for new subscribers or new subscriptions for renewed periods, and will not affect existing subscriptions. Where indicated, all prices are inclusive of the Saudi VAT rate of 15%.
- All payments are taken through the secure sites of our payment processing partners (HyperPay). We do not take any direct payments ourselves and we do not hold any credit card details on our servers.
- By subscribing to the services of this website, the subscriber commits to use the services exclusively for legal purposes. The subscriber is totally responsible for the content of any messages and texts sent by him/her or on his/her behalf to Third Parties via the services, as he/she recognizes that he/she is the only person responsible for them and frees VôM from any subsequent claim or request. The subscriber agrees to reimburse VôM for any cost deriving from claims or actions brought against it by a Third Party for damages caused by the subscriber or by people authorized by the subscriber to access the services.
- If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you must stop using the Services. You can cancel your account with us without further obligation, except for the amount due for the balance of the billing period in which you cancel your account (if your billing period is monthly, we will prorate your account to the nearest month-end after cancellation).
- VôM has the right to terminate any subscription or account if the user violates its terms and policies.
The user can contact the company directly via email